Corinth provides staff training taking into consideration each Client’s unique business and risks.
Given their heightened responsibility and exposure under the AML laws, Corinth provides training tailored to each of senior management and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Corinth will organise and lead AML compliance training sessions for newly established AML programs as well as annual refresher training for established programs.
All our training is organized and conducted in close collaboration with the Client.
The training sessions include the following topics, in different degrees of detail depending on whether the audience is client facing, the MLRO or the Senior Management.
- General overview of the UK AML Regulations, Terrorist Financing, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Anti-Corruption, Anti Bribery Act of 2010
- The Client’s AML Policies & Procedures, with an emphasis on
– Know Your Client
– Standard and Enhance Client Due Diligence and
– Red Flags
- Staff Duties, such as record keeping and reporting to the MLRO
- MLRO duties, such as filing of Suspicious Activity Reports
- Overall Senior Management duties and
- Record keeping and retrieval
During the training, Corinth Consulting will provide materials such as the Onboarding Client Checklist.
Upon satisfactory completion of the training, a certification of training and record of attendance will be made available.
The purpose of a Risk Assessment is to identify, measure, monitor and control risks. Risk Assessments seek to uncover risks to our Client’s in light of the UK laws relating to: Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Anti Bribery…
Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) Registration Corinth will explore whether an art market participant qualifies for registration with HMRC. If so, Corinth will review with the client whether they have fulfilled their obligations to satisfy registration…